CSG Tech Talks
The Center for Statistical Genetics (CSG) is hosting a series of talks to help people working in the field of statistical genetics, or applied statistics in general, become more knowledgeable about the technical tools available to them.
We will be hosting meetings during the summer on alternating Thursdays at 2pm at SPH2 (in room 1152 unless otherwise noted).
To be notified of upcoming presentations, you may add your e-mail address to the email@example.com mailing list on MCommunity
To suggest topic or volunteer to present, please email Matthew at firstname.lastname@example.org
- C++11 Features and Tricks by Daniel Taliun (Jul 28, 2016)
- Reproducible Research by Matthew Flickinger (Jul 14, 2016)
- The Julia Manifesto by Jonathon LeFaive (Jun 30, 2016)
- Quick introduction to the jupyter notebook by Ryan Welch (Jun 02, 2016)
- What R You Doing? (Answering Your Own R Questions) by Matthew Flickinger (May 19, 2016)
- Brookisms And Other Nuggets of Programming Wisdom by Chris Clark (May 12, 2016)