From Genome Analysis WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Abecasis Group Wiki
Welcome to our brand new wiki!
If you would like to contribute, log-in or request an account. We recommend using your e-mail address or Michigan uniqname as your user id.
For basic instructions, see the Wikipedia Tutorial.
Sequence Analysis Tools
We are developing software tools for the analysis of next generation sequence data.
- Variant Calling with glfSingle, glfTrio and glfMultiples
- Variant Annotations using vcfCodingSnps
- Rare Variant Analysis using rvTests
- Quality control using FastQValidator, VerifyBamID, and BamValidator
- File Readers using BamFile and FastQFile
- File Conversions using bam2FastQ
High Level Tutorials
Some high-level tutorials on the analysis of next generation sequence data:
SardiNIA - The SardiNIA longitudinal study of aging.
1000 Genomes Project Pilot 1 SNP Calling
Faculty in the group teach in a variety of formal and informal settings. Class notes and relevant discussion are archived here.
Abecasis Group Meeting
3:00-4:30 p.m. on Mondays, room 2610, SPH I.