Welcome to our brand new wiki!
For basic instructions, see the Wikipedia Tutorial.
Sequence Analysis Tools
We are developing software tools for the analysis of next generation sequence data.
- Variant Calling with glfSingle, glfTrio and glfMultiples
- Variant Calling and De Novo mutation detection in families with Polymutt:_a_tool_for_calling_polymorphism_and_de_novo_mutations
- Variant Annotations using vcfCodingSnps
- Rare Variant Analysis using rvTests
- Quality control using FastQValidator, VerifyBamID, and BamValidator
- File Readers using BamFile and FastQFile
- File Conversions using bam2FastQ
High Level Tutorials
Some high-level tutorials on the analysis of next generation sequence data:
SardiNIA - The SardiNIA longitudinal study of aging.
Faculty in the group teach in a variety of formal and informal settings. Class notes and relevant discussion are archived here.
Abecasis Group Meeting
3:00-4:30 p.m. on Mondays, room 2610, SPH I.