Difference between revisions of "RAREFY DOCUMENTATION"
From Genome Analysis Wiki
(→INPUT FILE FORMAT)
Revision as of 14:32, 3 February 2015
- RAREFY is a likelihood-based method to prioritize individuals in family samples and population samples.
- RAREFY takes account familial relatedness and allows adjusting covariates.
- RAREFY is able to handle large and complex pedigrees.
INPUT FILE FORMAT
- RAREFY takes MERLIN format PED/DAT files as input, no MAP file is needed.
- Input files should have pedigree information, phenotype, and covariates information (if covariates are to be adjusted) saved.