From Genome Analysis WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Useful Wiki Pages
- The RAREFY Homepage
- The RAREFY Documentation
- The RAREFY COMMAND REFERENCE
- The FAQ
EXAMPLE DATA SET
- Please download the EXAMPLE file to your directory.
- In this example, 20,000 individuals in 4,000 nuclear families were simulated with 40% trait heritability.
- A variant with frequency 0.001 and effect size 2 SD was simulated in the sample. The variant was simulated to be trait-increasing.
- Use the following command to RAREFY the sample for both trait-increasing and trait-decreasing variants. Although this sample includes only trait-increasing variant, in real world, we do not know if the sample contains trait-increasing variants or trait-decreasing variants or both.
rarefy --ped sim1.ped --dat sim1.dat --inverseNormal --traitIncreasing --traitDecreasing --prefix sim1