From Genome Analysis Wiki
This page contains links to helpful pages that tell how to do various things on the computer for working with our data.
- Better X Sessions from Home (NX)
- Debuggers - useful when needing to figure out why a program is not working as you expected.
- How To Use Git- Version Control system for tracking your the history of your files and can serve as a backup.
- Basic Linux Intro - A list of some of the basic Unix/Linux commands
- Introduction to new students - some helpful links.