From Genome Analysis Wiki
Welcome to our brand new wiki!
For basic instructions, see the Wikipedia Tutorial.
Sequence Analysis Tools
We are developing software tools for the analysis of next generation sequence data.
These tools include:
- Variant Calling with GlfSingle and GlfMultiples
- Variant Calling and De Novo Mutation Detection in Families with Polymutt
- Variant Annotations using VcfCodingSnps
- Rare Variant Analysis using RvTests
- Quality control using FastQValidator, VerifyBamID, and BamValidator
- C++ APIs for sequence analsysis using C++ Library: libStatGen
- Meta-analysis of single variant or gene-level associations, including tools for generating summary statistics (Rvtests,Rare-Metal-Worker), annotating summary statistics (TabAnno), and performing meta-analysis (command line tool Rare-Metal and R package RareMETALS).
These tools and additional tools can be found on the Software page.
We are developing Genome/Sequencing Processing Pipelines for anyone to use: GotCloud
High Level Tutorials
Some high-level tutorials on the analysis of next generation sequence data:
SardiNIA - The SardiNIA longitudinal study of aging.
Faculty in the group teach in a variety of formal and informal settings. Class notes and relevant discussion are archived here.
Abecasis Group Meeting
3:00-4:30 p.m. on Mondays, room 2610, SPH I.